Entry is free and really easy.
REASONS TO ENTER THE AWARDS
The National Startup Awards are the official partner of the Startup Europe Awards. Winners from specified categories will go forward to represent Ireland at this prestigious event held a the European Commission.
How does it work?
- Your organisation must be five years old or less on October 30th 2020 [from date of incorporation].
- Closing date November 13th 2020
- It is NOT a requirement to be a customer of any particular financial institution to enter the awards.
- Simply select the categories you wish to enter (you can enter up to three per company) and fill in the short application form.
- Our judging panels will review all the submissions and select a regional shortlist for each category.
- These regional shortlists will be merged and judged again to produce the National Shortlist.
- National Shortlisted entrants will be invited to pitch their businesses live to our national judging panel in Dublin in mid November 2020
- The winners will be announced at the Startup Awards Ceremony on 3rd December 2020 Online.
Category winners will:
- Receive a Startup Awards Winners Trophy
- Go forward to compete and represent Ireland in the Startup Europe Awards