Entry is free and really easy.
How does it work?
You enter in one of four geographical regions
- Rest of Leinster
- Connaught / Ulster
- Your organisation must be five years old or less on October 1st 2019 [from date of incorporation].
- It is NOT a requirement to be a customer of any particular financial institution to enter the awards.
- Simply select the categories you wish to enter (you can enter up to three per company) and fill in the short application form.
- Our regional judging panels will review all the submissions and select a regional shortlist for each category.
- These regional shortlists will be merged and judged again to produce the National Shortlist.
- National Shortlisted entrants will be invited to pitch their businesses live to our national judging panel in Dublin in early October 2019
- The winners will be announced at the Startup Awards Ceremony on October 24th in Dublin's City Hall
- Receive a Startup Awards Winners Trophy
- Go forward to compete and represent Ireland in the Startup Europe Awards